2 years ago
Monday, January 13, 2014
Matt
These are my favorite stories to write and share. Matt is definitely an interesting person. We have some funny conversations. One day, we are driving home and I'm telling Matt about a friend who recently announced that she was pregnant. She told me how she told her husband, and he was excited and a little overwhelmed. It is no secret that Matt and I have been waiting to have kids and so we talked about how Matt would like me to tell him when I get pregnant. He said, "I think most guys are mostly overwhelmed and scared when they hear their wives are pregnant. I think the excited part comes later. Don't expect me to be really excited right at first." (You know, since we know everything about how it feels when you get pregnant) This did not make me feel too good! Since I will DEFINITELY be overwhelmed and scared, I told him that I would just put a note on the door that says, "I'm pregnant. Don't come in until you are excited."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! Nate never got really excited. When I told him I was pregnant with Carter his reaction was "that was fast". Got to love men :)
Post a Comment