I feel like all I have been posting about lately is progress on the house. I told Matt that people must think we don't ever do anything else, to which he said, "That's right. The only stuff we do now is work on the house." So here is my proof that we have ventured out of our house in the last week:
On Friday, January 24, at 8:20 AM (give or take a few minutes) our new niece, Blakelee Mae Fischer, was born to Tim and Kamie and big sister, Reagan. She came in at 7 pounds, 3 ounces and 19 inches long. Blakelee's name is a special one. Named with her daddy's middle name, Blake, and her Grandpa Hodges' middle name, Lee, and Grandma Fischer's middle name, Mae; all combined into a darling little girl's name. Compared to Reagan's birth, Kamie said this one went way smoother. That night, we took Tim and Kam some dinner and got a chance to see the baby. She is so cute! I think these two make some pretty cute girls.
I like to get the new babies all undone so I can see their cute legs and feet and hands. The upside of unwrapping Blakelee was that she actually woke up for a minute while I was bugging her!
This picture is evidence that Matt came to the hospital to see the baby and family. He hates hospitals. He would so much rather wait a few days and see the baby when they went home, than go see the baby in the hospital. I love to visit the new family in the hospital when I can. I have seen all the Fischer grandchildren on the day they were born, excluding Bradley.
(I think Matt is always a little disappointed when the new babies are too little for him to give any treats to. He says he doesn't need to hold the baby for too long because "they don't really do anything". HAHA!)
1 comment:
I agree that they make pretty cute girls! I think Blakelee is a beautiful baby! Seeing new babies make me feel like mine are HUGE. Kids grow too fast.
Post a Comment