2 years ago
Friday, January 10, 2014
January 10, 2014
I am probably the only person who would even recognize this day, but on January 10 I remembered my two-year "anniversary" of my brain biopsy. It is hard to believe that it has been two years. It seems to me like it was yesterday. I feel like I am finally starting to understand how to live with my disease and treatment. There are no real updates, everything is still pretty much the same as it was two years ago: I still have a "numb" leg and foot. When I use it a lot it starts to feel "heavy" but no one can really tell. I have to have an MRI in the spring before I see my specialist and I have another doctor who does blood tests for me in the fall. I still do my weekly injection, and still get sick. I'm learning to manage my symptoms, but still have bad weeks. That's pretty much it! I'm very lucky to have everything under control and hope that this year things stay as good as they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment