On Thanksgiving, we went out shooting with my mom, Jeff, Cassie and Diet. This is a fun tradition, and even though it was way hard to find ammo for a decent price, it was worth it! Cassie and my mom like to shoot the .22 but I am partial to shooting clays with the shotgun. Matt likes shooting the biggest guns he can find!
Can you believe how grown up she is?
Matt helping Cass
Matt's 30.6
Jeff shooting Diet's 9mm
Matt and I chasing clay pigeons
Cassie was a wuss after shooting the shotgun like one time! She text me the next day and said she had a bruise!
Matt and Jeff finishing off the last of our 150 shotgun shells and almost two boxes of clay pigeons!
After shooting, we went home and started cooking! I volunteered to make Jenny's roll recipe and they were yummy! Thank you Jenny for teaching me how to make delicious rolls! We had my grandma and papa, Scott and Mandy and their 6 kids over for dinner. Everything was so delicious and we all enjoyed relaxing and watching football for the rest of the night!
Matt and I also stopped by to see his mom and dad on our way out of town. We had a busy couple days but it was awesome to visit family and spend time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment