Saturday, December 21, 2013

Concrete!

This post has been long time coming! We had our concrete poured for the garage and basement floor a little over a week ago, but since then it has been covered with concrete blankets/tarps to protect it from the cold weather and then when those came off, it was covered in snow. So sorry that it has taken so long to post pictures!

On Thursday this week, Matt and I went over and shoveled the snow off the concrete. Okay, so I only shoveled the garage and Matt did all the rest, I still helped! I love how it is all starting to come together!

Garage

Great room and bedroom in the basement

Two basement bedrooms, bathroom in between, and storage room

Cold storage

Front view of the house from the street

We are so excited to have this step finished, because now we can start framing! This is the part that we can do ourselves! Matt has been describing the steps of framing to me for weeks and I am excited to finally see what they all are! Hopefully Matt can get some time off while I am off work so I can help him!

No comments: