This year was our year to have Thanksgiving with the Fischer family. So we spent Wednesday with my mom and Jeff, we went to a movie and dinner and slept over. Then on Thursday morning we met up with the Fischer boys to go shooting. This is one of our family traditions, and it is one of my favorites. All the brothers were able to come this year, and Bradley got to come this year. It is fun that he is getting old enough to be included in things like this! My mom, Jeff and Cassie were all able to come, and I'm so glad that they enjoy this tradition too!
After shooting we had a fantastic dinner and even decided to do some Black Friday shopping. I swore I would never do this, and even though I didn't have anything special I needed to buy, I went with the others for moral support. I was definitely no help. I got lost in every store because I was so interested in watching the crazy people! I couldn't believe how crazy people are, especially when the deals weren't that great! We did end up having a good time. Whenever the four Fischer boys are together, things are always a little more exciting. While they were waiting for the women, the boys started "supporting" the other shoppers waiting in line. They were high-fiving everyone, and cheering for people with full shopping carts. It was definitely exciting just to watch those guys get stressed out shoppers to smile! I definitely think we should make this a tradition for us all to go out every year, even if we don't buy anything!
On Saturday Matt and I went to the last Utah State football game of the season. They have had a great season and we have LOVED having football tickets this year. We will continue buying tickets for sure. And you better believe it... we ended up winning our conference and having the best record of all the Utah football teams!
After the game, we rushed the field with the rest of "Aggie Nation" to watch the Aggies get their WAC conference championship trophy. While we were out there waiting, Gary Anderson was so antsy to get his trophy! He actually said, "Where's my damn trophy!?" It was hilarious. We were so close to the stage that we ended up being in some of the pictures on KSL. The Aggies were invited to the Idaho Potato Bowl and we are so excited to go to that game!
Can't wait for the bowl game and can't wait to kill some people in the Mountain West Conference next year! GO AGGIES!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment