Friday, December 14, 2012

Go Jazz!

This year I really got into the Jazz spirit when I decided to track the progress of the Jazz throughout the season and use this as a way to relate math concepts to my fourth graders. Right now Root Sports is having an "Ultimate Fan" contest and I thought it would be fun to take a picture with all of our stuff and submit it to the contest. I hope you can see all the posters the kids made at home and brought for this picture, along with the bar graph of wins and losses, the calendar showing upcoming games, and the Jazz flag that the Utah Jazz donated to my class. And check out all the awesome Jazz gear that the kids found at home! I was so impressed! Hopefully we will win! Watch for our picture when you watch Jazz games!



1 comment:

Brandon and Alexa Leishman said...

That is so fun!! Those kids have got to love you! :)

ps. You should have access to my blog, let me know if it doesn't work. thanks!! :)