Friday, December 14, 2012

Friends Christmas Party

Matt and I are very lucky to have such good friends. These are the girls who I lived with at some point while I was at Utah State. The moment we decided we wanted to do a Christmas party, I called everyone and they all set aside the date on their calendars and made it a priority to be there. I was so glad that everyone could come, because our group is growing with new spouses and new little ones!





From left:
Natalie and Zach Neibaur who live in Salt Lake, Matt and I are now in Logan, Jeana and Marc are in Tinnic (not sure of spelling?) and have their first little one due in February, Jenni and Jared live in Logan with little Trennon, and Lindsay and Tom live in Roy with one-year-old Olivia

We had a great night catching up on everyone's busy lives, making pizzas and eating yummy dessert, and we also played the present game (which I totally screwed up!). It was so fun watching the two one-year-olds playing and walking around and talking. It's crazy how they are only a few months apart but are so different! We are planning a summer camping trip and it is going to be a blast!

No comments: