I cut his hair tonight...I cried as I saw the huge pile of hair in the sink. So sad. But he still looks cute without the mullet
Hi Tori! I hope you don't mind me following your blog. I had to jump over and tell you what an amazing job you and Tori did with the wild west party! So great!
Ha, ha...I meant Jenny. I need proof read before I submit :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I cut his hair tonight...I cried as I saw the huge pile of hair in the sink. So sad. But he still looks cute without the mullet
Hi Tori! I hope you don't mind me following your blog. I had to jump over and tell you what an amazing job you and Tori did with the wild west party! So great!
Ha, ha...I meant Jenny. I need proof read before I submit :)
Post a Comment