Another week of Aggie football! We are loving our season tickets. A couple weeks ago was a long-awaited rivalry game. I can't decide who I hate more: BYU or Utah. I hate them both, especially when they beat my Aggies! As everyone knows, it was a sad game. Losing Chuckie made the game pretty awful. Especially the harassment from our BYU fan friends.
One fun part of the game included Matt's friend and old boss, JL Coon, who was a previous Aggie football player, got to be an honorary captain for the game. He got to be on the field for the coin toss, and on the sidelines for the whole game. It was like watching a kid in a candy store. He kept looking over at us and waving. It was so fun.
Matt's mom and dad couldn't come so we gave their tickets to Todd and Melissa. Randy and Brad gave up their reserved seats to sit with us in general admission. Even when we play bad, it is still fun to watch with friends.
This is not over! We will have our revenge next season!
2 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment