Thursday, October 31, 2013

Haunted Mini Golf

Every year, Matt and I go mini golfing at an awesome course in Providence that is all decorated for Halloween. Back when I was in college, I had kidney stones on my 21st birthday. The doctor told me that while I was on my pain medication, I was not allowed to rest, that I had to stay relatively active. So babysitter Matt took Alex and I mini golfing. Alex, at the time, was on crutches with a broken foot and was also on pain meds. We spent the whole time mini golfing giggling and calling ourselves "crip" (Alex) and "stone" (me). Poor Matt. He skipped out on class to babysit a couple of crazy girls. And that was before we even started dating!

Last year, we went mini golfing with our friends, Natalie and Zach. We went at night and realized that on the weekends, they turn the mini golfing into a mini haunted house! It was so much fun.

This year, that was my one request for my birthday, that we all go to haunted mini golf. We had to bump our date up a week because Matt was out of town for my actual birthday, but we got Tim and Kamie and Randy and Jenny to bring the kids mini golfing. We had a blast! The kids had a ton of fun walking around and looking at all the Halloween decorations. We even got free hot chocolate after our game to warm up!


Harrison and Reagan were both too chicken to sit on the bench with the skeleton...


No comments: