More fall fun! I love October! Seriously, I think I am the busiest in October because I want to do everything. This year, Matt and I met up with Randy and Jenny and the kids, and their friends at the Heritage Center for some fall activities. The kids went on a train ride, slid down a giant slide, threw tomahawks, shot a BB gun and played old pioneer games. The adults mostly watched, but we did spend 45 minutes lost in a corn maze.
These pictures are the Matt and Harrison sequence. Ever since we moved in, Harrison and Matt are inseparable. The ONLY thing I like about Matt being out of town is that Harrison actually gives me some attention! He loves Matt.
And obviously, Matt loves him.
No, Matt. You can't stand next to Tori and Claire for a picture!
Okay, you can take this picture, but only if I'm in it too.
What are you taking a picture of Tori? This is MY Matt.
The leaves were a source of very good entertainment for Harrison while the other kids played pioneer games for a while. The day was gorgeous and made for some cute pictures. It really makes me want to learn the details of taking really good pictures... maybe someday.
Brad found a little snake while they were playing. Harrison wasn't too sure about it. Matt hates snakes and stayed far away.
That night, we went back to the Heritage Center for their Haunted Hollow. It was really fun! Matt and I were holding hands, and he kept dragging me along, and wouldn't walk next to me. When I asked him why, he told me that he was guarding Claire's other side. Her arm was in a sling so he couldn't hold her hand, but he wanted to make sure she was safe from all the baddies on all sides! Seriously, good uncle award! The kids ended up being way more brave than I thought they'd be! Fun new tradition!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment