Thursday, October 31, 2013

Growing Up

It's official. Matt and I are growing up. I know. You thought Matt would never grow up. I thought the same thing. Then last Saturday, we went over to the Title company and signed the paperwork to close on our lot and our construction/mortgage loan! Holy crap! As of right now, we own a lot in Richmond and are getting our building permits so we can start building our house!

We spent over an hour signing like a million papers. At the end, the loan guy says that we get to keep our pens. Wow. It was like spending $200,000 on two pens. Pretty priceless, right?



Matt already lost his pen. He actually lost it the same day we got it. We are so excited to get started building our house. I am so proud of Matt for his amazing talents. I cannot believe how much he knows how to do! I will be posting progress while we build, so keep your eyes open for more!

No comments: