I went through Matt's phone tonight to see if he had any good pictures that I needed for my blog. I found a few from the deer hunt. Matt took off three days of work and a weekend to go to Strawberry for the muzzle-loader deer hunt. These are his adventures:
Reagan hung out with the boys for the weekend while Kam was at work. She apparently LOVED the horses, but did not want to ride one. Who knew Matt could take such a good picture! I'm so proud.
Reagan in the truck with the boys "looking" for deer. She got really good at shouting deer out the window randomly. The boys even put Bambi in the DVD player for her to watch. Sick. Just sick. This was the powdered donut breakfast morning. I'd be pretty happy too if that's what I got to have for breakfast.
Nope, this is not Matt's deer/elk/dead animal. His friend shot this beast and Matt got to help pack it out...
Teasing Kailee, which is not nice! She smiles at the camera when she thinks you are looking, but when she thinks you are distracted...
She goes for it! Such a Fischer. When I met the Fischer boys, they each had a few 12-packs of Mountain Dew in their bedrooms and never went anywhere without one! Now look what they are passing on to the babies!
Beautiful. I love sunrises, but am too lazy to get up for them! The deer hunt is one of the only times that Matt is motivated enough to voluntarily wake up early.
Good pictures babe!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment