Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sisters Weekend!

Cassie came up to Logan a few weeks ago to come to a Utah State football game with me because Matt was hunting. We had so much fun at the game! It happened to be the homecoming white-out game. Cassie didn't know much about football, so I was explaining the rules and how to play while we were watching the game, and during halftime Cassie tells me that she "totally gets football!" Yay! Success.

 Cas was pretty shy at first, but my crazy cheering, along with all the people around us (we sit pretty close to the student section), got her cheering in no time. She even rang the cow bell! When she was done ringing the bell, her finger was cut and bleeding! So, being an expert nurse, I used my straw wrapper and wrapped her all up!


We had so much fun cheering, eating yummy game snacks, and talking, and it always helps when your team wins! (That's why I love being an Aggie!) Cas stayed overnight and we hungout on Sunday together. I miss living so far away from my sisters. It was so much fun to get together for a fun girls weekend!


(Can you believe how grown up she is? Senior in high school now! It was fun talking to her about her college plans... I'm trying to get her to come up to USU!)

No comments: