I love teaching. (Some days I like it more than others) This story was told to me by my math aide, who works with two of my cute boys every day...
"The boys are starting to figure out how to earn Skittles by good behavior. They also know that I will eat their Skittles if they misbehave. So today I was working with one of the boys and I look at the other boy and he has a Skittle up his nose. I ask him why he put it in his nose and he says, 'You won't eat it if it's been in my nose!' The other boy thinks this is a great idea, and also puts his Skittle in his nose. I can't believe they figured out a way to cheat my system! When I'm cleaning up I find the tissues with their Skittles in them, stuck inside due to being in their noses. I plan on bringing the tissues back to them tomorrow and saying, 'You didn't eat your Skittle from yesterday, so here it is!'"
This pretty much made my day.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment