This year was a great celebration for my birthday. I got to spend the whole weekend before my birthday with my family and I even had family come visit me on my birthday after work! My dad, Laurie, and Alex came up to visit after work on my birthday and we went to the pumpkin walk in North Logan! They couldn't believe that people would put something together like that for no money! It was pretty awesome this year. We even got lucky and didn't get rained on, even though it had been a crazy, stormy day.
Randy and Jenny came with us to the pumpkin walk with the kiddos of course! Uncle Matt loved playing with the kids probably more than they liked playing with him!
Matt aka Harry Potter
I definitely had a great day! Thank you to everyone for your texts and calls all day! I love you all!
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment