Monday, October 29, 2012

Friday Night with Nat and Zach

I had the best roommates in college. People who I am still so close to, who I love so much! Last Friday, Natalie and her husband, Zach, came up to Logan and we spent the night with them. We ordered pizza and headed up to the first Aggie basketball game of the year. Randy got sweet tickets from Zions Bank so we went and sat with him. Nat and I had to be the coolest and do the Scotsman with the students, even though we weren't sitting in the student section!


After the game, we headed to Providence to go mini golfing! Yes, it was 9:00 at night, but this is the coolest mini golf place in the world! They decorate it for Halloween every year, each hole has a different theme, and on weekend nights they even have people there to scare you, like at a haunted house! We were the only people in the whole place (probably because it was freezing), and the two guys working had a blast scaring us. They did complain about how slow we were, but that was because we were having so much fun! They even treated us to some free hot chocolate after we were done. Definitely the most awesome tradition!



Just a funny side note: Four years ago, on my 21st birthday, I had kidney stones. I made Matt (who wasn't even dating me at the time) skip class and take me to the ER. They gave me some crazy drugs and I couldn't feel any pain, which is crazy because the pain is terrible! The downside was that I had to stay active all day, I couldn't just go home and go to bed. At the time, Alex was a student at USU and happened to have a broken foot and was on crutches. So poor Matt had to babysit "Crip" (Alex) and "Stone" (me) around town for the day. One of the stops we made was to the Halloween mini golf place. Needless to say, it was the most fun I've ever had mini golfing, and to this day I still call Alex "Crip" every once in a while!

No comments: