Monday, October 22, 2012

It's That Time Again...


Yes, this is a picture of Matt watching the Jazz. It's that time of year. Not only are we watching football and soccer, but now we are watching basketball too. I'm not ready. Last week we were watching the Jazz and I was telling Matt about something that happened that day at school. He turns to me after a few minutes of talking and says, "What?" He hadn't been listening at all. He then proceeded to remind me that I will be ignored during Jazz games. Yep. It's that time of year again.

The best part is that he was so enthralled with the Jazz that he didn't realize that I had unplugged his cell phone from the charger and was charging my phone. I will be looking for similar opportunities during the rest of basketball season. Call me if you have any good ideas.

No comments: