Go grocery shopping. I seriously never go grocery shopping as much as I have since I had Ben! It's more of an outing than anything else now!
Feeding Ollie! He just realized that she was down there and thinks it's funny to give her snacks!
We also spend a lot of time playing together! I can't get enough of this cute little face!
Baby boy spent a lot of the winter with a cold. I had to take quite a few days off to stay home and take care of him, which was actually quite wonderful. Even when he is sick, he still is a happy little stinker!
One day I was home and stepped on something sharp. When I picked it up, it was Ollie's tooth! Gross right? I had no idea that puppies lost their baby teeth the same as people! Obviously I've never had a dog before!
No comments:
Post a Comment