Saturday, February 6, 2016

Playing in the Snow

Living in Utah means snow. Living in Cache Valley means lots of snow. So we'd be crazy if we didn't try to have some fun in the snow! I got Ben all decked out in his snow gear and headed out to our yard covered with three feet of snow to see how he liked it!

I sat him on top of the snow and he promptly fell over.

Laying in the snow wasn't fun.

Then I held on to him while sitting. This was a little better, but it was hard to take pictures.

Then I pounded a hole in the snow and stood him up. This was much better! He could see everything and had some control!

Look at that face! Are you kidding me?

He was a fan of hitting the snow and watching it stick to his mittens.

I had to get a close up of this hat. Matt and I gave it to Harrison for Christmas the year he was born. It doesn't fit him anymore so Jenny gave it to Ben, and it is so cute. I love having something for Ben from his cousin.



No comments: