Ben and I love going to watch the girls play and watch Matt and Randy coach. They are quite a team!
Harrison likes to run around during the game.
And he likes to play with Ben. Good thing we bring Ben to keep Harrison, Nanny and Papa all entertained!
Papa has officially gained the title of "Ben Snuggler". He would snuggle Ben through the loud game and get him to fall asleep!
Fixing your hair is an important part of a timeout.
They take coaching very seriously.
Very, very seriously.
Very, very, very seriously.
Very, very, very, very seriously.
Ben and I even get to come to practice sometimes and help out!
At the end of the last practice, Jenny and Randy brought doughnuts for the girls! But... they had to dance for them! So cute!
Claire's team played against some tough opponents in this league, but they learned a lot and even won a few games! I'm so glad that we live so close to our family so we can support them in all their activities!


No comments:
Post a Comment