Friday, February 26, 2016

Another Weekend in Salt Lake

My mom and Jeff are getting ready to finish their basement, so we headed down to Salt Lake to help them get started!

I told Matt that the dog would never ride in my car but I guess I lost that battle. He at least compromised and made her sit in her kennel in the backseat. It was so funny to watch her beg Matt for treats whenever he was eating! He said that he was on a diet- sharing half his food with the dog counts as a diet?

Don't you just want to squish that face? He's always been a good sleeper in the car!

Ollie was good in the car too. She left Ben alone and slept almost as long as Ben did.


Ben gets so much attention at my mom's house. I love every minute I get watching him with my mom, stepdad, and sisters.

Ben LOVED sharing lemon sorbet with grandma!

We went for a wintry walk and again, Ben was out!

While the boys worked, we played! That's how it should be, right?

No comments: