I haven't posted a "Matt Moment" in quite a while. They happen all the time, and I always think about posting something, but never seem to remember them when I am online.
We were at Randy and Jenny's for our weekly dinner when Randy and Tim see some birds in the backyard. Apparently these birds have been eating the strawberries. The boys run to go get Randy's BB gun and of course, Matt is the one to start shooting the birds. He hits one of the birds on his first shot and it starts flipping around and flying like crazy, obviously dying. It eventually just lands on the ground and stays still. Matt grabs a shovel to go pick up the bird and throw it away, when the bird starts flipping up again! Not dead! What does Matt do? Hits the bird with the shovel until it dies. I swear, I saw it happen in slow motion. The second he lifted that shovel over his head, I think I screamed out loud and covered my eyes. Ugh. Disgusting!
The next day I get a text from Jenny that says:
"My kids are outside playing capture the bird, shoot it, pull off its feathers, and sell the body parts! NICE! Lol!"
I could kill Matt!
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment