Back in 2007, Matt and I were still just friends, but we spent almost every second of that summer together, also with Lance and his friends. I even got the boys to be all crafty and we made shirts to wear to the new Harry Potter movie. Eric's shirt says "I heart Hermione," Matt's shirt says "I'm with Harry," Lance's shirt says "Harry who?" and my shirt says "I snogged Harry." This was just one of a bunch of crazy things we did that summer!
These pictures are of Eric, Kelton, and Matt playing Rock Band at my dad's house. That was one of the funniest nights ever!
Do you see how different Matt used to look? He used to get dressed all fancy every day, never wore hats, always did his hair, and had that disgusting sole patch! Ew! That is one thing I am glad has changed!
No comments:
Post a Comment