She took this picture of Ben while I was at work! She and Cassie came over to school with Ben (and brought me a Coke) and my kids were way excited to see him! They've been asking about him since I got back to work.
My mom and Cassie had a little shopping adventure and bought Ben some super cute clothes, including some overalls! Jenni Shields gave us a pair of camo overalls that I LOVE, so I was way excited to put him in his new overalls for the Aggie game on Satuday!
We of course had to go to the bookstore and look at some new Aggie gear (since Matt and I don't have enough already) and I found these awesome Star Wars/Utah State shirts! I had a hard time picking the one I wanted to buy, but ended up with the Yoda shirt! :)
We weren't sure if we were going to go to the game this week because the weather was looking pretty bad, but we packed our bag with a million layers and headed out. Ben was way better this week than at our last game! He slept for the whole first half and then we fed him at halftime during the rain/lightning delay. After we fed him, he was super happy! The ladies behind us couldn't get enough of his smiles and his cute Big Blue hat! The hat helped keep his cotton balls in his ears so he wasn't too scared of all the noise. Hopefully in the next few games he won't need them anymore.
We ended up leaving during the delay. I didn't want to sit there in the rain and get cold and wet with Ben. He was doing so good though, and it ended up stopping raining, so I felt bad that we didn't tough it out for a little while longer. Before we left, we had to snap another "rainy game" picture. I think I have one of these from every season!










No comments:
Post a Comment