*Disclaimer- These are totally boring videos. I enjoy watching them because it shows my baby getting more vocal. Skip this post when you get bored!*
Ben is getting so much more vocal. I debated with Matt before he was born if we needed a video camera, and here is why we do! I love seeing the cute faces he makes and hearing his cute attempts at talking. Luckily my phone and camera both can video, so we get to capture some of these moments! Ben is starting to notice things around him. He has this toy that he lays under and looks at the toys. He can't hit any of the toys on purpose yet, but when he gets one by accident he gets excited!
Ben is getting so much more vocal. I debated with Matt before he was born if we needed a video camera, and here is why we do! I love seeing the cute faces he makes and hearing his cute attempts at talking. Luckily my phone and camera both can video, so we get to capture some of these moments! Ben is starting to notice things around him. He has this toy that he lays under and looks at the toys. He can't hit any of the toys on purpose yet, but when he gets one by accident he gets excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment