Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Weekend in Salt Lake

October is already a crazy month. We try to fit in as many Halloween activities in as possible, so when you add in four nights of parent-teacher conferences and a two-day conference in Salt Lake, we are FULL! This year, Ben and I went down to Salt Lake for the conference by ourselves. It was fun to stay in a hotel, but soooo hard to pack! I felt like I brought everything we owned! Ben did awesome in the hotel- he slept through the night both nights! He was a happy baby in the morning before heading off with my mom for the day!


After the conference on Friday, Alex, mom, Ben and I went over to my grandma and papa Decker's house for a visit. Papa hadn't seen Ben yet, so we were excited! This boy sure has a lot of people who love him!

Alex had Ben's full attention



When I was a baby, we lived with my grandma and papa for a while. Papa tells me about all the times that he rocked me to sleep with his magic arm. Ben was all snuggled in with papa too. He must sense my presence there.

Grandma had Ben smiling like crazy!

We even got a couple giggles out of Ben!




After visiting grandma and papa, we made some yummy cauliflower pizza and then headed to Gardner Village for Witches' Night Out! It was so much fun! There are so many crazy/fun people all dressed up and we loved just watching!

Ben crashed girl's night out and hung out in the stroller. Remind me never to bring a stroller to Witches' Night Out! Way too many people and not enough space for a stroller!

On Saturday I talked my mom into watching Ben again so I could meet the Fischer girls for Thriller! 10 YEARS! I can't believe that my first time seeing Thriller was 10 years ago and I haven't missed a year since! Just as fun this year as always!


While I was at Thriller, my mom had Denise over to help watch Ben! Denise brought some toys over for Ben and Kaden and Brad gave him his first baseball! I had to send them a few pictures of Ben in his baseball outfit with his new baseball!




Ben and I had a great weekend visiting Salt Lake and we checked a couple fun things off our October things-to-do list!

No comments: