Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Eggs!

I talked Jenny into letting Matt and I dye eggs with them this year. I don't really like hard-boiled eggs, nor do I love dyeing the eggs, but I do love playing the egg cracking game every year with my family! So we dye eggs so we can bust them up later playing smash your opponent's egg with your own. It's awesome! Anyway, we dyed our eggs and here is how they turned out!

Okay, I'm lying.

This is really how they turned out. My camera has some cool effects to make colors more vivid. I wish my eggs turned out that bright.


I was looking at old pictures and found this one of Matt and I one year before Easter. We didn't dye eggs, but we made egg shaped cookies and took them with us to the sand dunes. Can you believe how young Matt looks? Holy cow he looks like a grandpa now in comparison!

No comments: