Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bowling

This weekend, Matt and I went to dinner with Jenny, Claire and Harrison while Brad and Randy were in Salt Lake for the Jazz game for Brad's birthday. After dinner, we met Todd, Melissa, and Wyatt at the Fun Park's bowling alley for some bowling. It has been a while since we really got out and did anything (I mean besides hanging out at Randy and Jenny's house) so I had to take some pics to document the evening:

Uncle Matt and Claire snuggling. Melissa asked Claire who her favorite uncle was and she said, "Matt." Melissa asked who Claire's favorite aunt was and she said, "Kendwa." I guess I'll have to keep working at it.

Crazy eyes!

Claire was a great bowler! She had her good luck routine, and even did a little dancing when she did a good job! *Sorry for the poor quality of my videos. I guess they seemed good while we were at the bowling alley because of the messed up lighting!


Harrison was so cute while he was bowling. He would push the ball off the rack and then turn around and clap for himself. He had to make sure we were all watching and cheering for him!






Can you tell it's winter? Matt is growing his hair out for warmth (ok, not for warmth, but he is too lazy to get a haircut) and I am insanely white!

Todd helping Wyatt ruin Melissa's awesome bowling score!

1 comment:

The Reel Fisch Story said...

Claire probably really meant you because she calls me "towi" all the time haha but I will still take it ;)