Saturday, March 2, 2013

Ancient History

I was going through some way old posts on Jenny's blog and found some fun pictures of Matt and I that I did not have. I have to post them so they are not lost forever...

*These are in no particular order

Christmas 2012

Matt has earned "favorite uncle" title because he is always the guy sharing treats with the kids. Christmas was no different! Harrison was eating out of his hand- literally!

Matt being a little boy on Christmas eve! He had to set up his duck/turkey blind in the kitchen and get in it before he was satisfied!

July 2009- Matt and I were engaged and went to Logan for fireworks on the fourth of July!

August 2009- This is the only picture from our honeymoon! I did not take a camera, and Jenny snapped this when we were getting ready to go home after our week on the lake!

August 15, 2009- Claire was not in a picture taking mood this day, but we ended up getting some darling pictures with her in them! I can't believe she was ever so small!

Thanksgiving 2012- The boys had to snuggle up to watch some YouTube videos. They are definitely not uncomfortable around each other!

Thanksgiving 2010- Please don't let me cut my hair short again!

July 2009- The last bridal shower for a Fischer wife was thrown for me! We had chocolate waffles and toppings! Yum!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love all your updates. It was fun to read them all!