2 years ago
Monday, August 9, 2010
Jon Schmidt Concert
On Saturday, Randy and Jenny invited us to the Jon Schmidt concert up at Wolf Mountain Resort. It was perfect weather and absolutely beautiful. I have never been to one of his concerts before, but it was so much fun! I couldn't believe how funny a piano concert could be. Even more funny was Brad, he was just absolutely thrilled by every little thing. He could be heard saying, LOOK! HE IS PLAYING WITH HIS TOES! LOOK! HE IS PLAYING UPSIDE DOWN! HAHAHAHA! It was just as entertaining listening to Brad as it was listening to the music. Claire was cute as ever. She came down and cuddled with us, and reached up, grabbed the brim of Matt's hat and pulled his face to her and kissed him! She told Jenny, "I just need to kiss Matt." Way fun. My favorite song was the mix of Taylor Swift's "Love Song" and Coldplay's "Viva La Vida." Someday I'll play the piano well, probably not as good as him, but better than I do now.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment