Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cassie is 16!

It's official. Cassie, my baby sister, is 16! Watch out while you are driving! On Wednesday, Matt and I went to my mom's for family dinner and cake and ice cream and presents! My mom and Jeff got Cassie the perfect car for a new 16 year old driver, a white 1997 Nissan Altima, and she loves it! She took us for a ride in her car and she was pretty good (except for turning... I told her that babies were crawling faster than we were). As we were leaving, Cassie turns to us and shouts, "I'm going to be 16 tomorrow!" It was cute. She had a big birthday hoorah, which I am still waiting to hear about. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera, so I didn't take any pictures! I am a slacker!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Cassie! I know she was so excited for this one and who isn't excited to be 16?