Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue... Team

This week was our second week of "Team Fischer" co-ed, slow pitch softball. Matt and I have been having so much fun. We are playing with Lance and Kendra, and Matt's cousins, Mandy and Clint, Candace, Tyson, Candace's friend Becky, and Matt's uncle Dave, Matt's cousin Kirsten, along with some other friends of the Fischer family. After three games, we are starting to get things together. Granted, we have been slaughtered all three games. Luckily, softball is fun even when you don't win. Especially slow pitch. Matt and I have been playing outfield with uncle Dave. Matt had some great hits this week, and I had a lot of pop-ups (one was an RBI that scored our only run of that game though). Gotta love softball. My favorite part of the game was when Matt borrowed my glove when I was sitting out. He was so proud to have to use his wife's glove out in the field... hahaha...

Of course, we can't smile, or really look good for that matter...

No comments: