After we got back from St. George, I have been looking for ways to keep myself entertained. This is the wonderful, albeit a little boring at times, part of summer for teachers! Some of the things I have done this month include work- yes, I have spent a bunch of time working! I had to go to a science training, had a half day work meeting with my team and principal, and spent three days at a robotics workshop at USU. I have had plenty of doctor's appointments, spent time helping Matt work on his parents' house, cleaning, and golfing! I am somehow addicted to golf right now! It is so much fun, even though I have a huge belly and am rapidly approaching my due date, I can't say no when Matt asks if I want to golf. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for going golfing, but it has been so much fun!
36 weeks pregnant... Not sure how pregnant Matt is
Photo bomb... Randy and Nate are good sports to golf with a pregnant lady
Matt and I have also seen Kenzy and Devin a few times for bowling and mini golf! It has been so hot that it is hard to get outside! My feet are soooo swollen! If only we had a swimming pool....
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment