The decorations were gorgeous! My mom used a lot of the colors from the nursery (navy, green, and gray) and included my favorite things- BOOKS! Everything turned out amazing! We had delicious chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, salad and desserts and my mom had the backyard set up so everyone could sit in the shade and relax!
This little tree was where people wrote their advice and hung it. It was so much fun to read all the fun ideas from friends and family.
This was what welcomed all the guests to the shower
And even better than the beautiful decorations and amazing food are the people who put it all together and came to support Matt and I and our upcoming baby boy!
My amazing mom is going to be an amazing grandma to baby boy!
The best part of showers is visiting with everyone! I wish that I could have talked with everyone for a lot longer!
Cute Claire! I can't believe she is old enough for big girl parties!
Alex and Cass helped my mom put the shower together. They are going to have so much fun being aunts! I am so glad that I got to be an aunt before we started having kids.
Getting ready to open presents
Everyone was so generous! Baby boy is going to be so spoiled.
My mom thinks she is so funny...
Becky and Lizzie were the only people who were able to come from our group of friends. It was so much fun to see them again and get caught up on their lives. Lizzie is expecting her first baby in a few months so it was fun to compare!
Ramona and Mayla (and Pam and Candice) came from the Fischer side, along with a ton of friends from the ward in Sandy!
What an amazing day! We had so many people come by and we were very spoiled. I am lucky to have such supportive family and friends who were willing to come out to Eagle Mountain to visit. I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment