Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Friends Baby Shower

The same day as my family shower, I was able to go to Natalie's parents' house for another shower with all my friends! Laurel couldn't come to the shower but I was able to visit with her before the shower and catch up. All the other girls from Skyline made it, and it was so fun! Lindsay was also able to come from our college friends.


Lindsay and Livi, Kasi, Amie, me, Erika, Amy, Jenn and Natalie and Sarah on the bottom

Natalie did such a great job putting everything together! All the decorations were darling and we had yummy dinner. The best part was dessert! Natalie had Dunford chocolate doughnuts because she knows that they are my favorite!


Again, everyone was so sweet and generous! It was fun to get gifts from my friends who have babies and toddlers and to see what their favorite things are! It was also fun to get gifts from my friends without kids and to see what they picked out! I am so lucky that all our friends have kept in touch over the years. Through weddings, divorces, babies, moving, college, and all the other crazy things that have happened in the last 10+ years of our lives! I love you girls!

No comments: