- I had another doctor's appointment at the beginning of the month. I was able to hear the heartbeat again and get a few more questions answered. I still am nauseous unless I diligently take Zofran. Twice this month Jenny let us come over to her work to play around with the ultrasound machine. We were hoping to get a glimpse of the gender, but baby wasn't cooperating. One time, Jenny had to step out to help a patient so I got to play around with the machine on myself. It was so fun to see the baby! I have been trying hard to feel the baby moving, but haven't been sure what I've felt. When we were looking at the baby, it moved a lot and that was when I really felt it, and now it is a lot easier to know what I'm feeling. It helped to see it move and feel it at the same time to really know that it wasn't a gas bubble or something.
- Blakelee turned 1 on January 24. We celebrated her birthday the next weekend. She is such a happy baby! She loves interacting with everyone and has gotten so good at crawling! She'll be walking in no time! We had the traditional first birthday baby cake, but Blakelee wasn't interested! I remember watching Reagan lick the icing off her first birthday cake but Blakelee kind of just picked at it. It was a fun day too because we got to see the puppies again! Matt is so excited to take one home!
- We also got to go down to Layton for Kailee's birthday party. I can't believe that she is already two! She sure is getting cute! It so so fun to hear her talking and playing with all the other cousins!
- One Sunday we went up to Midway to celebrate Matt's grandpa's birthday. He is 84 years old, and has so much spunk and energy. He is one of my favorite people. He is so excited for us to have our baby. He predicted that it would be a boy. Matt loves spending time with his brothers and uncles. I love how devoted he is to his family that we would spend four hours in the car just to stop by for birthday dinner.
- One Saturday, my dad and Laurie came up for an Aggie basketball game. We hit Pepperidge Farm and had dinner at Pizza Factory before the game. My dad and Laurie had so much fun in the Spectrum. They thought the students were a riot! It helped that the Aggies won! We were able to buy tickets to the last home game, so they'll come up again in a few weeks!
- This Friday we celebrated Brad's birthday dinner. I can't believe he is already 11. He will be in middle school next year. It was fun to have all the family together to celebrate. The Fischers are so good to each other.
- Yesterday Matt and I brought home our new puppy! More to come!
We are just loving life right now! It is nice to take things slow until the baby comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment