Saturday, March 21, 2015

There must be something in the water...

Being pregnant and working hasn't been as hard as I thought it was going to be. Yes, it totally sucked when I was sick every day. I was really cranky and had a way short temper with my kids. It also didn't help that I didn't tell anyone that I was pregnant. Once we finally started telling people, it was extra special because I am the fourth teacher who is pregnant at Summit this year! Everyone has been so cute and excited.

This picture was probably the first day or two that I was kind of looking pregnant. I was 21 weeks. Kenzy (next to me) was 29ish weeks and is also having a boy, Hilary was 36 weeks with her third little girl, and Molly was 28ish weeks and is having a girl. We had to take this picture the day we did, because Hilary had her baby the next Friday. Another fun fact about our group is that we all see the same doctor!

Everyone at work has been so nice. No one lets me carry anything, and is always asking if I'm doing okay. Kenzy, Molly and I are pretty close friends so everyone laughs that we are all pregnant. We also all teach in the same hallway, so everyone warns other people about drinking the water!

P.S. A few weeks after I wrote this post, and after Hilary had her cute baby girl Whitley, we found out that ANOTHER teacher at Summit is having a baby! Brittany teaches first grade and is due in October, and also goes to Dr. Blackett! Crazy!

No comments: