Tuesday, February 3, 2015

USU Memories

With Cassie starting to plan to come to Utah State, it reminds me of all the crazy experiences I had while I was a student. Seriously the best few years of my life until I got married. I would never go back to being in high school, but I could go back to being in college.

Aaron and I dated for a little while. Dating was one of the fun adventures in college. And watching all your roommates go out on dates

Going to football games

The Howl... Seriously any reason to dress up

Matching roomie shirts

Random jam sessions with the neighbor guys

Roommate date night

Weekend visitors who scare everyone at church

Late night dance parties

Gymnastics in the kitchen

Hair color in the kitchen... I don't think I really did much cooking in our kitchens

Photo sessions on campus

Photo sessions at random parks with neighbor guys

Fires up the canyon

Day trips to Bear Lake

More football games and more matching shirts

Yellowcard concert!

Carving pumpkins

Eating cake for dinner

Playing Nintendo and watching Friends and Heroes

Hanging out with random people in the TSC at school events

Surprise birthday party by my awesome roommates

Not sure what we were doing, but I'm sure it was fun

College was so much fun. I can't wait for Cassie to make some crazy memories of her own at Utah State! I can't believe how young Matt looks in all these pictures. Seems like it was just yesterday.

No comments: