Friday, May 16, 2014

Flooring!

Matt and I have been working so hard and we are getting so close to the end! Everyone who comes in always says that we are so close! I wish! It still feels forever away. There are so many little things left, but I do have to celebrate the little things we get done!

The hardwood floor looks more beautiful that I could have imagined. It is soooo filthy and I can't wait for all the carpet to go in so we stop kicking up dust! Matt was a champion. He put most of the flooring down in one day. He was a major perfectionist too! All the seams had to be just right and if the piece chipped when he cut it, he would cut another. I am glad though because it really looks so amazing!


The mudroom is sooo close to being done! We got the tile done in the mudroom and just need to finish the shelving and put on the baseboard and finish electrical.


View from mudroom into the kitchen. Matt chipped one tile while he was putting in the hardwood and had to rip it out. He'll fix it when we start doing shower tile.

Finished tile in the guest bathroom.

Finished tile in the master bathroom.

Now that flooring is done, we can get the cabinets installed! Hopefully they get finished soon! We can also finish the baseboard, start finish electrical, get the power tied up and turned on, finish the tile in the two showers, finish the rock outside, get the outside painted after the soffit and facia get done... and so on and so on and so on. Really we are close! Keep posted for more!

No comments: