Monday, May 19, 2014

Baby Clayton Lance Fischer

I absolutely love being an aunt! And now I have another new nephew to love and buy presents for!

Clayton Lance Fischer was born to Lance and Kendra on May 3, 2014 at 2:35 AM. He was a TINY 5 pounds, 12 ounces, and 19 inches long.



Kendra is my hero. She has had two wild deliveries in the past 15 months. I pray every day that my babies will be as healthy as hers, but that I won't have her deliveries! Love you Ken!

I love all that dark hair! Kendra sent us this picture on their way home from the hospital.

We didn't get to see Clayton until Mother's Day, a week after he was born, and he was still sooooo small!  He actually only weighed 5 pounds, 5 ounces then!





Our friends Nate and Kim Christensen live next to Diet and Myrna. Kim had her first baby within a few days of Regan being born, and had her second baby within a week or so of Kendra's new baby. They brought baby Hopelyn (I'm not sure if I spelled that right) over to compare tiny baby sizes. Clayton has a little smaller features, but weight and length are almost the same! Aren't they soooo cute!?

No comments: