I LOVE seeing our lot slowly turn into a house. It has also been really fun for me to get to know Matt's job a little better and have him teach me all the different things that have to happen in each step of building our house. This week we had the footings finished. They set up the forms on Tuesday, and poured the concrete on Wednesday. I HATE getting off work so late because by the time I run over to the lot, it is almost dark and all my pictures are way bad!
The garage will be on the left (which is not excavated) and you can see the forms for the exterior walls and cold storage on the right:
Garage (and kitchen behind the garage):
View of what will be the kitchen/dining room/family room:
Next up: FOUNDATION! Planned for Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week! Yay for progress!
2 years ago
1 comment:
Glad you are documenting everything! It'll be fun to see once everything is finished and to see its progress!
Post a Comment