Friday, November 8, 2013

Football Flashback

I have so many awesome pictures from my college days. One of those awesome weekends was when my family came up to Logan for a Utah State vs. BYU football game. My mom and grandma and papa are pretty big BYU fans (I have since converted them to the Aggie side unless BYU is playing). For some reason, Cassie did not want to be in any pictures this night... but ended up in almost all of them. I love looking through this series of pictures for the "Where's Waldo/Cassie" moment...


See her?

What about now?



Now?

Now?




Ultimate photo bomber! And that was before photo bombing was cool!

!

We tried to make her be in a picture on purpose and this is what she did...

Then this...

And this...

Enough. (Can you guess whose finger is picking Cassie's nose? Yes, Matt)

Love you Cas!

More 2008 football games! Natalie and I were living in the house in Hyde Park this year. Alex was a student at Utah State for this one semester too, which was sooooo fun! Those stories from those few months are some of my favorites because that was when we lived at the house, Matt and Alex were going to USU, and I was a senior and getting ready to graduate!

Nat and I made these awesome shirts! Everyone was so jealous!

Back in the days when Matt wore pink and did his hair every day...


Awesome matching shirts! I wore mine so much that it finally just fell apart completely.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA! Love that little photo bomber!