So I was babysitting the twinners last weekend and they wanted to play Just Dance 3 on their Kinect. I was just entertained watching these two! You can tell they have older siblings because they know exactly how to work that game and exactly which dances and songs they like. I couldn't help but record a video of how freaking cute they were. Andrew is very serious. He tries very hard to do exactly what they are doing on the screen. Zachary just basically moves around a lot. He usually gets a better score with this technique. The best part was when they wanted me to play with them. So I get up and am doing the best I can to keep up, when apparently I was doing good! At the end of the song, Andrew looks at me and says, "Tori! Give me a hug! You just got five stars!" And he ran up and gave me a big hug. HAHAHAHAHA. He was so proud of me for doing well. So yes, I have some coordination. Not as much as these guys though...
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment