2 years ago
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Bragging... Just a Little
I have to brag a little about my awesome husband! After softball games, we always talk on the way home about the game and how we played and how amazing our team is, and how much fun we are having. Usually we highlight the play of one or more of the other players on our team. This week, it was all about Matt! Matt has been hitting well (he learned from the best... ME!) for the past couple weeks, but on Monday he hit his first OVER-THE-FENCE HOMERUN! Yay! There were two runners on base and he didn't even see his hit go over because he was so concerned about running the bases! He was yelling at Candice to run faster when the short stop on the other team had to tell him the ball went over! The rest of the night, the outfielders would scoot back all the way to the fence whenever he got up to bat! I'm pretty sure that my hand is going to fall off soon from Matt high-fiving me constantly for the past two days. I have a sneaking suspicion he may also be high-fiving me while I am sleeping.... I am happy that I married a man who is not too proud or manly to listen to my softball coaching (and actually do what I tell him to do!), and who is also so athletic and fun to play sports with! I am so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment