On Thursday (the last day of school) we had our faculty vs. 6th grade softball game. Now, this game actually came up in my interview for this job. I mentioned that I played and coached softball and the administrators were way excited to have some skill on the faculty team. I don't think anyone was ready for what happened at the game. I was playing third base and probably got to field every 1 out of 3 hits, so I got to show off my skills. I pulled out all the stops, because I was having so much fun. Some of the sixth graders even said, "Stop showing off Mrs. Fischer!" HAHAHAHA! It was awesome. Needless to say, the teachers won. One of the other teachers was taking pictures and got this awesome picture...

My class was joking before the game about how they were going to beat the teachers next year, but after the game they didn't really say anything to me...
2 comments:
Isn't great to put kids in their place every once in a while! Good job!
Don't ever lose you studettness Tori!
Post a Comment