Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jeff and Laurie Norton!

Also on June 5, we celebrated my dad and Laurie's wedding! They were married at their house in Draper just after a gorgeous dinner! We took about a million pictures, but now our family is huge! Laurie's six kids, plus three spouses, plus three grandkids... we add up to about 18 people! The night was beautiful, and it was so special to spend this special evening with them!

Matt was miffed he had to wear a suit, but I think he looked great...


Trevor almost made it through the night with his pants... Matt was a little jealous I think...


The groom and Alex


Sisters!


Our wedding outfits


My wedding gift to the happy couple... One of my favorites...

1 comment:

Larsens said...

Ok Tori, So i decided that i need to have this same family sign!!! I love that black and white paper!! Maybe more paper?? How much are you going to charge me!!?? Not kidding this is my order!!! Ok i'll text you too! Love you lots! Thanks
Love all the pictures!!