Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thriller!

On Wednesday last week, I went with Myrna, Kamie and her mom, Jenny and her mom, aunt, and sister, and Kari to see Thriller at Kingsbury Hall! I always go every year with my dad for my birthday, and he and I went the week before, so I got to see it twice! It was amazing both times! One of my friends from high school dances for Odyssey and was in the performance and I was so happy I got to talk to her after the show on Wednesday! This is definitely one of my favorite birthday and Halloween traditions!

Melissa and I after the performance


Myrna, Kamie, Karen and I after the show (Jenny and her fam left before we could get a picture with everyone!)


My birthday was on Thursday and it was a pretty normal day at school, but after school Matt took me to dinner (at Olive Garden of course) and then we went out to my mom's house for cheesecake and family time! It was such a fun birthday!

This is what Matt got me for my birthday! These pictures are the samples from the store, so they aren't the same as mine (since I painted mine a little bit different) and I haven't finished my Christmas letters yet!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Thriller was the best. Thank you so much for putting it all together. Sorry we left so soon after the show. We got split up. Plus I had to hurry and rescue my babysitter. I can't wait until this weekend.