For Halloween weekend, Matt and I went up to Richmond to spend some time with Matt's family at Randy and Jenny's house! On Friday night, the girls all went to see "This Is It," the new Michael Jackson movie while the boys watched the Jazz game at home! We all were having a tough time controlling ourselves to keep from singing out loud in the theater! It was way fun! On Saturday we woke up and had pumpkin waffles and carved pumpkins! Carving pumpkins with the Fischer family is a big deal, and I wanted to do something easy, but NO, Matt finds the coolest Utah State pattern and I have to do it of course! We had a blast. Jenny carved Michael Jackson, Matt did Tiger Woods, Lance carved Jesus, Kendra did Tinker Bell, and Randy did a guy hanging from a tree, and Matt carved Scooby Doo and a pirate skull for Brad in the biggest pumpkin ever! In the afternoon, Kendra and I went shooting with the boys. It was my first time shooting a shotgun and my shoulder is still sore! It was really fun and I actually hit one of the clay pigeons! That night, Matt and I stayed home and handed out candy and everyone else (8 adults) took Brad and Claire trick-or-treating! We had such a fun weekend and it was so sad to have to come home on Sunday! We love spending time with our family and wish that we could do it more often!

Kendra and I being hard-core



Matt and I with cuties Brad and Claire

Matt had to carve two patterns for Brad on this giant pumpkin, so he had to carve one for himself! Tiger Woods (I think it looks like he has a mustache!)

My champion Utah State pumpkin! It was definitely appreciated in Cache Valley, one guy took a picture of it with his phone and set it as his background

Lance carved Jesus on his pumpkin
3 comments:
your pumpkin is the best Tori! Go AGGIES!
I was so super super super sad when everyone left. I am so glad you guys came. I had so much fun. We will have to plan something soon.
Your pumpkin was the talk of the neighborhood.
oh my gosh! you guys looked like you had so much fun! the pumpkins are AWESOME! We are so doing that next year... Except for maybe Jesus...that is kind of creepy..Jesus on a pumpkin..
Post a Comment